XMLMaxTM : Fast XML Editor Handles Any Size File
- The only XML editor with schema validation, error list
- and fixing in a treeview for files of unlimited size.
- Edit XML many times larger than total memory on the machine.
- Loads only a tiny segment(under 50 MB) into memory.
- Edit, validate and search any XML file.
- Search and validation results list with treeview GoTo.
- W3C compliant syntax check, error location and fixing.
- XML markup is protected; auto-complete & auto-insert included.
"I found XMLMax to be a very quick and easy way to view large (~2GB) XML files."
Stephen Cann, Uptick Data, San Francisco. All testimonials...
XMLMax treeview and edit panel
(click to enlarge)
Download And Test It Today
Test the performance yourself.
No XML is too big for our tools.
No file size limits in trial.
XMLMax displays a 3 GB XML in the treeview in about 20 seconds. Re-opening
takes under two seconds using a tiny meta file created when first opened.
Our text viewer lets you browse the entire raw XML of any size file instantly.
XML Syntax Errors. If your XML is not well-formed[has syntax errors] it is essentially unusable. XML compliant
software will not read it. XML is a standard with many syntax rules. XMLMax uses the Microsoft XmlReader to
identify any syntax
error (XmlException) and opens the XML(any size) in a text editor at the reported error so you can fix it.
Schema Validation Errors. XML that is not valid may be rejected by other XML software or your business partners if they require schema validation.
XMLMax provides a complete solution that validates the entire document in one pass, lists all the errors with a GoTo function to edit and fix each one.
It supports DTD, multiple schema files and creation of a schema from the XML.
Illegal Characters XMLMax includes a tool that globally removes or replaces characters not allowed in XML, as per the
W3C XML specification.
DateTime Format. XMLMax can globally convert date and time strings to XML datetime format (ISO 8601), or remove them.
Searching. Text search with global replace in any size file, with XML-specific options. Limit hits to specific
node types or an XML path. No indexing or pre-compilation. XPATH and XSLT are provided for files that can be loaded into memory.
Text Editor Risks. A text editor does not syntax check, validate, detect or block illegal
XML characters or prevent you from altering the XML markup. XMLMax does all this and more.
Return On Investment. XMLMax eliminates custom programming by solving many
problems automatically. Its speed reduces processing time. It can easily pay for itself the first
- Browse Any Size XML In A Collapsable Treeview
- Schema and DTD Validation
- Schema Generation
- XML Syntax Checking And Correcting
- Instant Re-loading Of The Entire XML
- Option To Remove Illegal XML Characters
- Convert DateTime Strings To ISO 8601
- Configurable XML Security Settings
- XPATH 1.0 Query
- Unlimited XML File Size
- Small Memory Footprint
- Protected Editing(markup removed)
- Edit XML with AutoCompletion
- Scrollable Tree View With Collapse-Expand
- Fast Binary Text Search
- Namespace Aware
- Supports UTF-8, UTF-16 and ISO-8859-1
- Import And Export XML Fragments
- XSL Transformation
Current version: 3.6 released 3-10-2014
Trial has no file size limits. Most features are limited in some fashion.
Text search, XPATH query and schema validation display results for the top 75% of the file only.
XPATH and XSLT will attempt to process any size file, but unlike other XMLMAX features, must load the entire XML in memory.
Window size and window state are saved to and restored from the user's configuration file.
|Any Windows Operating System From XP to the most recent.|
|One gigabyte of random access memory is recommended.|
copyright Â© 2008-2014. Xponent LLC. All rights reserved.